I was pretty excited when this outfit came together. . . more so considering it is largely made up of charity shop finds. The hat, gloves, and pocket watch excluded.
- Hat: Grey Beaver Brand Wool Felt Homburg – New: John Helmer Haberdasher.
- Shirt: Brown and White Check with contrasting White Collar and French Cuff – New: Fortino Landi.
- Jacket: Grey, Brown, and Blue Three Button Wool Herringbone with Blue Suede Contrast Collar – Used – No Maker label.
- Waistcoat: Navy Blue Five Button Poly with Silk Back – Used: No Maker Lable.
- Tie: Red Silk/Poly Blend – Used: Hanover Street Tie Works Ltd.
- Gloves: Caramel Leather – New: No Maker Lable.
- Umbrella Cane: Black with Faux Bamboo Handle – Used: No Maker Lable.
- Pocket Watch: Silver Open Face – New Royal London.
- Pocket Watch Chain and Fob: Silver with Faux Amethyst – Upcycled Material: my1928